Content will play a significant role in present and future of digital marketing.
It is the process of developing and sharing relevant, valuable, and engaging communication with your target audience for gaining new customers or bringing business from the existing customers
The relationship of content marketing and social media marketing is like brown rice and white rice. They are made with same process and the effect is same. a special recipe is required to bring content marketing and social media marketing together to create something inspiring delight. It ensures social media marketing and content marketing work together.
Statistics that show Content will remain forever:-
- CMI or Content Marketing Institute has revealed that 86% of the B2C marketers think content marketing is the key Strategy.
- Many marketers don’t know how to use Content Marketing, as per CMI 63% Business don’t have a documented Content Strategy.
- As per the Research by Zazzle Media, 60% of the people find it hard to produce Content consistently.
- 65% find it hard to produce engaging Content.
- CMI’S Digital Marketing Stats shows that 72% of the Marketers say Content Marketing helps in increasing Engagement.
- 53% of the marketers use blog as the key for content marketing strategy.
- It is found that 95% of the people only look at the 1st page of the search results, so Content has to be optimized in order to be at page 1 of Google.
- For effective Content Marketing strategy, 72% of B2B and 76% of B2C marketers use video content.
- Ciscosays, by 2021, 82% of the internet traffic will come through videocontent.
- As compare to desktop more searches are now happening on Mobile, 52% of all the web traffic will be on Mobile, so use of mobile content needs to be stronger.
Advantages of Content Marketing
- Helps in brand awareness:
Some consumers may be perfect fit for your brands and services but they might not be aware of the brand. By creating useful content which is valuable for your target audience,it will increase the brand awareness and allow them to engage with your product.
- Quality content will help you build and encourage stronger customer relationship
If you want to uplift your repeat business with customers, than its very important to nurture your current customer relationship. The best way to do this is to update them with quality engaging content which may be through email marketing content or educate them on important topics.
- Position your business as an industry expert by using quality content:
Consumers look up to thought leaders for relevant information which helps them to understand their needs and challenges, so by creating good content which is valuable for others you can start to position your business as industry thought leaders where others can look up to.
- Contents are Shareable
Your content is shared when your consumers forward your email marketing messages to your colleague or they share your social media posts with their friends. This is the best way to increase visibility in the market.
Any industry, any company of any size can benefit from content marketing in order to reach and engage with your audience.
Content is very important for businesses in today’s digital era. The fact today is that only 9% of the B2B marketers believe that content marketing is effective.