Influencer Marketing is the method of promoting your product, services, and campaign, by collaborating with an influential person on Social Media. These Influential people have an influence on others. By regularly engaging with the audience, building trust factors by conveying relevant information and reviews on a specific product or service.
This method of online marketing is almost like a celebrity endorsement. But in with the increasing trends of Digital Marketing, regular content creators with relevant audiences can often offer more value to brands.
As reported by eMarketer, a survey from WhoSay found that 70 percent of U.S. agency and brand marketers agreed that influencer marketing budgets would increase in 2018. And 89 percent said influencer marketing can positively impact how people feel about a brand.
As social media channels become integrated part of our lives, a different marketing concept came into existence. influencer marketing.
People are trusting in their favorite Instagram models, personalities on Twitter and YouTube stars for advice and recommendations on purchasing decisions in reference to the latest trends and reviews on a product or service.
The right influencer is the person who can reach your target audience, can build trust, and drive engagement. Create original, engaging content that is directly linked to their own brand (instead of following an advertising style provided by a brand).
Social media has given an opportunity for normal people to build their own brand through effective content and engagement. These upcoming influencers are more relatable than traditional celebrities. Because more people are joining social media networks every day, so companies are leveraging these platforms for marketing.
To find the right influencer for your brand these 3 Rs you will need to be considered.
Relevance: The influencer is sharing content and has an audience that is relevant to according to your product and service.
Reach: The value that you brings to your business by the influencer will depend on the number of reaches through the influencer’s follower you could potentially get.
Resonance: The level of engagement the influencer can create with an audience that’s relevant to your brand. A smaller follower count can be very powerful if it’s a niche area and the potential influencer has a dedicated and engaged following.
Here Are some facts that motivate you as a marketer to utilize this new way of marketing.
1) More than 60% of the teenagers trust influencers more than traditional celebrities.
2) 80% of Women refer to Social Media to get Purchasing Advice
3) Consumers Depend on Influencer Recommendations increasing day by day
4) Influencer Marketing Is the Fastest-Growing method to acquire customers online.
5) More than 50% of companies in the Fashion and Beauty Industry Engage in Influencer Marketing
6) Influencer Marketing has overtaking Print Marketing
7) Facebook Is the Most Influential Social Media Network
8) 74% of People Trust Social Networks to get guidance in Purchasing Decisions
9) Twitter Users Made a Purchase Based on a Tweet and after analyzing all the reviews and trolls.