Insight on social media marketing
Social media has grown unexpectedly in last decade and every Business has grown with it.
But why is growth on social media so important?
By expanding your business brand socially, you not only generate more business but also connect with your customers better. It actually makes your online marketing easier and simpler because your target audience is hanging around the popular social networks engaging with their favorite brands and connecting with them on different levels.
According to the statistics 92% of marketers in 2014 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business, with 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites
Again a question arises that what benefits can be derived from social media?
Brand Recognition: With your every post your visibility will be increased. It will only make easier for your old customers to reach you and for new ones to find you.Over 91% of marketers claimed that by spending only a few hours per week their social marketing efforts greatly increased their exposure.
Brand loyalty: Any Brand is popular because of its fan base. And the fan base is dependent on customer satisfaction. It is important to regularly engage with consumers and develop a bond with them.Customers use social media platforms as a service channel where they can communicate directly with the business.
Customer Satisfaction: Customers appreciate knowing that when they post comments on your pages, they will receive a personalized response rather than an automated message.Addressing each comment shows that you are dedicated towards visitors needs and will be viewed in a positively, even if responding to a customer complaint.
Cost effective: Creating a profile is free for almost all social networking platforms. Being cost-effective is such an advantage because Just by spending a small amount of time and money you can significantly increase your conversion rates.
Improved search engine rankings: Social Media Examiner states that more than 58% of marketers who have been using social media for one year or longer see improved search engine rankings.For the best chance of ranking through social media, create high-quality content that integrates your targeted keywords. After posting quality content you’ll begin to build a social media community where followers will “like” and “share” your content. Thus increasing your online popularity.Now as we know that social media is a great platform for expanding your business but it requires a continuous engagement. You have to post or blog from time to time so that your brand never goes unnoticed. Following tips may help you to maintain a constant presence on social media.
- Just like a business needs a business plan, your social media actions also need a strategy. Create goals and objectives such as to connect with a certain number of audience in certain time.
- Also, use your social media to promote and sell products and share posts that your posts keep your followers updated with latest offers.
- Use visual elements as much as you can. Incorporate Images videos and graphics.
- Keep engaging with your customers on social media. Try to answer every query, question and even complaints. You can also hire digital marketing managers/firms like us(Digital Proficio).
- Increase your reach on social media by encouraging users to interact with your content.
- Keep improving your existing accounts.